Our firm offers expertise in health law, with a unique focus on alternative, complementary, and integrative medical therapies, as well as general business law.
|• Business organization and strategic planning
• Contract drafting and negotiation
• Corporate structure
• Credentialing, licensure, scope of practice
• Dietary supplement labeling & regulation
• Employment contracts and related issues
• Entertainment law
• Ethical, regulatory, and institutional guidelines
• Food & drug issues; medical devices
• General corporate law and business issues
• HIPPA and privacy/confidentiality concerns
• Hospital policy design and regulatory compliance
• Informed consent and medical documentation
• Insurance and health plan/CAM benefit design
• Intellectual property issues
• Licenses, permits, leases
• Malpractice liability issues
• Professional discipline concerns
• Negotiation & alternative dispute resolution
• Policy and legislative strategies
• Quality assurance & risk management
• Self-referral; Stark and anti-kicback issues
• Vendor contracts with strategic partners
• Website, brochure, and literature review
|Michael’s legal expertise spans over fifteen years. He received his JD and MBA from the University of California, Berkeley, clerked for Chief Judge Griesa in the Southern District of New York, practiced corporate law on Wall Street, and taught healthcare law before joining the faculty of Harvard Medical School. Read more.
Read about Alan Dumoff, Esq.
We offer a supportive, results-oriented approach, focusing on key legal issues in CAM and integrative care. Michael speaks and guides policymakers and the media on health law, tapping specialized knowledge, in-depth understanding, and an outstanding reputation in industry, academe, and government. Contact us today for a consultation about legal services involving general business questions and complementary, alternative, and integrative medical therapies and energy medicine.