Speaking fees range from $2,000-$5,000 (plus travel expenses), depending on the nature of the event and length of travel.
Comments from “Legal Issues in Establishing a Complementary and Alternative Medicine Center” (Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine):
• Great review of this topic.
• Extremely well-informed (2).
• Very clear presentation. Clinical case examples were helpful.
• Very good.
• It would be good if lecturer could discuss regional law though the conference attracts from everywhere.
• Practical advice.
• The presentation could have been longer, more time. (X3)
• Great handouts.
• Interesting stuff.
• This is what the whole conference should have been about.
• Concise, articulate.