Season’s greetings to all … deck the chakras with chimes and toning…take a moment in the midst of all to experience a moment of peace
Just take a moment in the midst of all to experience a moment of peace with this lovely link sent by a friend in the holiday spirit:
If you have legal questions concerning telemedicine and telehealth practices, HIPAA legal issues, health care reform questions, or other health law matters in New York, California, Massachusetts, Washington DC, and other states, contact a lawyer who knows the rules.
Consult an experienced health care law attorney who knows complementary medicine and integrative medicine for legal advice pertaining to any project involving allied health or CAM professionals.
Healthcare & FDA attorney Michael H. Cohen is a thought leader in healthcare law & FDA law, pioneering legal strategies in healthcare. wellness, and lifestyle markets. As a corporate and transactional lawyer, FDA regulatory attorney who also handles healthcare litigation, healthcare mediation and healthcare arbitration, and international healthcare & wellness law speaker, Los Angeles / Bay Area healthcare & FDA lawyer Michael H. Cohen represents conscious business leaders in a transformational era. Clients seek healthcare & FDA attorney Michael H. Cohen‘s legal savvy on all aspects of business law, healthcare law, and FDA law, including:
- business structure and entity formation (corporations, partnerships, LLCs)
- health care facility licensing issues (home health agency, hospice, imaging center)
- practitioner licensing matters;
- physician and allied & complementary medicine provider employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- e-commerce (including online health education and mobile medical apps) legal
- copyright & trademark, licensing
- informed consent and liability risk management
- HIPAA and confidentiality and privacy issues
- Stark, self-referral, anti-kickback, patient brokering, and fee-splitting questions
- cosmetics claims, labeling
- OTC drug & homeopathics FDA legal review
- medical device FDA legal issues
- dietary supplement claims and labeling
- insurance reimbursement and Medicare issues for healthcare practitioners
- concierge medicine legal issues
- telemedicine legal, m-health, and digital health law
- business law and health care regulatory compliance arenas
- healthcare meditation and healthcare arbitration.
Whether advising start-ups or established companies, Los Angeles / San Francisco / Bay Area healthcare & FDA attorney Michael H. Cohen brings his entrepreneurial spirit and caring insight to cutting-edge legal and regulatory challenges. The Michael H. Cohen Law Group counsels healthcare practices, entities, and companies, such as clinical laboratories, physicians, psychologists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopaths, nurses, healers, medical spas, sleep centers, addiction treatment centers, surgery centers, anti-aging centers, integrative medicine clinics, anti-aging practices, mental and behavioral health counselors, medical service organizations, telemedicine and mobile (m-health) companies, online health ventures, stem cell and cord blood entities; and other health and wellness enterprises. Healthcare and FDA lawyer Michael H. Cohen is admitted to practice in California, Massachusetts, New York, and Washington, D.C. Our clientele is national and international, and we also counsel healthcare and FDA clients in Los Angeles, San Diego, Ventura, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Santa Barbara, Sacramento, San Bernadino, Alameda, Contra Costa County, and other California cities and counties. Contact our Los Angeles, Ventura County, & San Francisco Bay Area FDA & healthcare attorneys today if you need a telemedicine lawyer, concierge medicine lawyer, HIPAA lawyer, FDA lawyer or FDA regulatory consultant (dietary supplements, medical devices, cosmetics, OTC drugs), advertising compliance lawyer, healthcare mediator or arbitrator, concierge medicine attorney, management services organization attorney, or other specialized healthcare legal advice or FDA regulatory consulting.